For such a speciality camera, it’s fair enough to say that interest around the 4 million ISO Canon ME20F-SH has been fairly phenomenal. Now it’s had an equally spectacular price cut too.Read more...
RedShark replay: Could cameras like the AJA CION usher in a return to capturing great images in-camera? Simon Wyndham investigates.Read more...
We make no apology for writing again about this very niche sub-genre, the Icelandic Timelapse. They kind-of justify themselves because the images are so beautiful and there are so many naturally lovely phenomena packed into a rocky island with only a third of a million inhabitants.Read more...
We had a strong response to our article asking how filmmakers can deal with growing amounts of data and it looks like Amazon Web Services has come up with an answer to at least part of the problem: physically carry it to the cloud.Read more...
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (29941) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21052) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17879) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13376) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10050) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (386) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (960) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (623) The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (2604) Why are CFast cards so stubbornly expensive?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (6363) Panasonic 4K tech lets you change focus in post
3D 4K 8K Alexa Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film gh4 GoPro Grading HD iPhone lenses Lightworks Mac Pro NAB NLE Nvidia panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony Sony A7s SSD Thunderbolt UHD VFX