We're intrigued by the JVC GY-LS300. We're still waiting to get one. Meanwhile, its big V2.0 firmware upgrade has finally hit the servers.Read more...
Dedicated to educating the industry on new cinematic technology, the Digital Cinema Society premieres the Digital Cinema Show, a magazine-style programme that examines the tech behind cinematography.Read more...
Phil Rhodes reviews the Miller Compass 20 tripod head with Toggle legs and considers the other Compass stabilisation options.Read more...
RED has an event scheduled on the calendar for Friday when it will release the full details of the upcoming Raven camera, but that hasn’t stopped CEO Jarred Land spilling the beans in a couple of late night user posts on the RED forum.Read more...
Phil Rhodes takes a long, hard look at the Blackmagic Ursa Mini and concludes that this is a very important camera indeed.Read more...
Our Technical Editor ruminates on what the original Sony a7S brought to the table and how the new version improves on an already-great camera.Read more...
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47056) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17519) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13030) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12282) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11275) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (134) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1472) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (1797) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (4015) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2073) Microsoft makes 3D scanning possible with any mobile phone
3D 4K 8K Alexa Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film gh4 GoPro Grading HD iPhone lenses Lightworks Mac Pro NAB NLE Nvidia panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony Sony A7s SSD Thunderbolt UHD VFX