Products that featured high dynamic range capabilities, and the companies that made them, could be found throughout this year's NAB Show, but there's still more work to be done before HDR is a working reality for many productions.Read more...
26 Apr 2016
The Z-Camera E-1 was a head turner in miniature form at NAB and a successful Kickstarter project from 2015 that has made its way on to the showfloor with impressive speed.Read more...
With a dearth of new camera announcements at this NAB, some pundits have been underwhelmed with the show. But, dig a little deeper and you'll likely find news and products that are meaningful to film professionals.Read more...
24 Apr 2016
Replay: Following all the interest in our NAB story about the TERRA 6K, our first ever profile of China's Kinefinity from November last year. By Miguel Melo Queiroz.Read more...
In common with many companies at NAB 2016, ARRI didn’t have any single headline grabbing announcement, but upgrades to the ALEXA SXT and AMIRA, alongside two new lenses, were all worthy of serious attention.Read more...
While at the extreme high-end of things the Lytro Cinema System has been pointing to the death of greenscreen, in the world the rest of us will have to work in for a few years yet Ross Video’s new chroma key system looks very interesting.Read more...
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (20932) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (8320) The Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera: "A great addition to anyone's arsenal."
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (8053) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (7885) 5 things every video editor should have on their hard drive [sponsored]
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6241) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (411) The Zeiss VR One: an important headset for the future?
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (635) Why Optical Disc Archive? [sponsored]
- Wednesday 27 Apr 2016 - (878) NAB 2016: of audio and increasing automation
- Wednesday 27 Apr 2016 - (1277) The start of a different speed of change
- Wednesday 27 Apr 2016 - (1523) AMD launches Radeon Pro Duo and targets it right at VR
3D 4K 4K Camera 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update gh4 GoPro HD HDR iPhone lenses Lightworks NAB Nvidia panasonic production ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX