Post & VFX
08 Nov 2016
In this 'Project Story', we meet the folks at Nice Shoes Creative Studio and discover how mocha Pro has become an important tool in their workflow. [sponsored]Read more...
07 Nov 2016
Colorfront’s popular tool for DCP and IMF mastering gets a Mac Pro-oriented release, while the PC version adds 8K power and lots of new functionality.Read more...
07 Nov 2016
RedShark Replay: This article is nearly two years old now and, as we all know, the industry moves a bit faster than that. But, for anyone that's watched our new Resolve tutorials, this story about one man's quest to put together a smooth, responsive system to run it on a budget will still have resonance.Read more...
02 Nov 2016
Adobe today has released its anticipated update of Creative Cloud video applications coinciding with the opening day of the annual Adobe Max conference.Read more...
28 Oct 2016
Opinion: Final Cut Pro 10.3 requires Apple’s El Capitan 10.11.4 or greater which, for some users, means having to make some harsh choices. Ned Soltz is unimpressed.Read more...
24 Oct 2016
RedShark Review: For nearly fifteen years now, Danish-based Logickeyboard has been busy producing custom colour keyboards that interface industry standard video, audio and graphic packages, and the new Astra LED backlit series continues in that fine tradition. By Iain Churchill-Coleman.Read more...
19 Oct 2016
Make a spooky 'Halloween'-inspired video and you could win an Oculus Rift! [sponsored]Read more...
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (18920) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12462) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12459) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (7922) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (6764) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (477) Space X: The coolest video we saw last week
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (839) Sony Xperia XZ Premium: the extreme slo-mo cellphone
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (262) How driverless cars will lead to better cameras
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (3216) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Sunday 26 Feb 2017 - (1605) Fire at Sea: How to grade for documentary
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video