Post & VFX
26 Jun 2016
The LUTx plugin for Final Cut Pro X adds some useful features over and above what you might expect from a standard LUT plugin.Read more...
Having already provided a guide to some of the new features in Adobe’s latest update to PremierePro, Ned Soltz turns his attention to one other major new thing which Adobe brings to the table with PremierePro 2015.3: VR editing.Read more...
22 Jun 2016
Adobe has released the updates to the Creative Cloud pro video tools announced back in April at NAB, which include new features and other improvements in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and Media Encoder. We start with Premiere Pro...Read more...
21 Jun 2016
What is the single greatest technical dilemma facing today's DIY filmmaker? Which Camera? Which OS? Which NLE? Which Plug-in? Which Colour Grading Software package? According to Craig Marshall, it’s none of the above. Instead, it’s all about the monitor.Read more...
17 Jun 2016
Professional storage brand G-Technology continues its trend of collaboration through a recent partnership with Atomos.Read more...
13 Jun 2016
Hedge for Mac, an app which aims to speed up and remove the hassle of offloading and backing up media.Read more...
10 Jun 2016
After close to three months developing and testing, Blackmagic has brought the latest version of its popular editing and colour grading suite, DaVinci Resolve 12.5, out of beta. This, you feel, is an essential upgrade.Read more...
09 Jun 2016
A recent firmware update for Blackmagic's Fusion 8 VFX software expands interoperability for Avid Media Composer to users of the free version and is now cross-platform.Read more...
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65367) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17452) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15617) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11082) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10430) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (315) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (664) Signiant Media Shuttle transforms a video production company [Sponsored]
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (882) Cheap cameras becoming expendable in big budget films?
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1587) RØDE Microphones unveils upgrades
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (3675) Why the 5D Mk IV's sensor crop for 4K video is not that big a deal [Opinion]
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Colour Digital Bolex drones DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update gh4 GoPro Grading HD HDR lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX