Post & VFX
03 Mar 2016
Director Tim Miller brings a popular anti-hero to the big screen with help from Adobe Creative Cloud.Read more...
14 Feb 2016
Replay: How often do people really take the time to explain the real basics? With stuff like colour correction, while you can and should rely on your eyes and a good, colour-calibrated monitoring system, you also need to make sure that your graded output is technically OK, or it might be rejected by your clientRead more...
12 Feb 2016
Our industry doesn’t have the monopoly on needing to work with 4K images. Digital Signage is increasingly upping the resolution ante too, and the recent ISE show in Amsterdam confirmed its 4K future.Read more...
05 Feb 2016
As Super Bowl mania consumes the US ahead of Sunday’s game, the end of the week has also been a Super Bowl of sorts for software updates.Read more...
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (28049) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21692) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9348) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6391) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (5101) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (115) RedShark's Teradek NAB live TV shows - Episode 2, Editshare
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (780) Upgrades for AJA’s CION and RovoCam
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (1115) Practical Magic: The ‘A New Morning' video shows what Magic Leap can really do
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (975) Leyard unveils massive 8K LED display
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (1027) 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
3D 4K 4K Camera 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update gh4 GoPro HD HDR iPhone lenses Lightworks NAB Nvidia panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX