Post & VFX
26 May 2016
All those looking for an easier way to work with ProRes on Windows might just have had some of their wishes granted with a forthcoming update to Creative Cloud.Read more...
23 May 2016
We've noticed a possible sea change over the past five years, as facilities have increasingly adopted PC-based systems, capped off by the recent introduction of the GTX 1080.Read more...
20 May 2016
While there's a lot still to discuss concerning Da Vinci Resolve 12.5, here we focus on two features that may seriously impact your colour management workflow.Read more...
18 May 2016
At the FCP Exchange workshops held in Las Vegas during NAB 2016, Denver Riddle of Color Grading Central previewed some upcoming updates to Color Finale for FCP X.Read more...
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (22140) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (15999) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (13020) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11202) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Monday 18 Jul 2016 - (7156) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (413) Why the world’s best movie theatre is often found at IBC in Amsterdam
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (571) All about colour with Apocalypse Now cinematographer Vittorio Storaro
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (1474) AMD Radeon accelerates GPU performance 5x to deal with 8K
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (1607) Blackmagic's Fusion 8.2 coming to Linux in both free and paid versions
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (1786) The fastest Nvidia GPU ever: the new Pascal-based Quadro P6000
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Colour Digital Bolex drones DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update gh4 GoPro HD HDR LED lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX