Replay: A microphone is a simple component that transforms acoustical energy into electrical energy. However, there is a lot to gain if you select the right microphone for the job. Eddy B. Brixen of DPA Microphones explains.Read more...
11 May 2016
Over on our sister site, RedShark Sound, we have been running a series of studio profiles. in this installment, we take a look at Rockfield Studios, where some all-time iconic songs such as Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody were recorded. By Jim Evans.Read more...
15 Mar 2016
A new pro-audio add-on from Sound Devices means that Video Devices recording monitors can have full professional audio facllitiesRead more...
17 Feb 2016
Electronics giant Adorama has teamed up with CBS Radio to offer a new, premiere audio-centric live performance and event space in New York. And it rocks.Read more...
- Saturday 18 Jun 2016 - (28462) This is how good Canon’s low light camera is
- Saturday 25 Jun 2016 - (12082) Microphones for Video: What you need to know
- Tuesday 28 Jun 2016 - (9529) 8K video will be the new Still Photography
- Tuesday 21 Jun 2016 - (7942) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Friday 17 Jun 2016 - (6829) Sony's excellent new RX10 III balances price and performance
- Thursday 30 Jun 2016 - (320) Unity pushes realtime rendering to the jaw-dropping limit
- Thursday 30 Jun 2016 - (655) Red Giant unleashes Universe 2.0
- Wednesday 29 Jun 2016 - (738) Autodesk to offer Industry Collections
- Wednesday 29 Jun 2016 - (997) The modern version of offline and online
- Wednesday 29 Jun 2016 - (3640) RedShark Review: Tangent Ripple Control Surface
3D 4K 4K Camera 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update gh4 GoPro HD HDR iPhone lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX