31 May 2016
We’ve talked before about some of the advantages that NewTek’s NDI IP production system can bring to workflows, and the integration of Panasonic’s AW-HE130 and AW-HE40 series PTZ cameras highlights it nicely.Read more...
One of the main reasons people want a fast internet connection is to be able to download and stream video content. Measuring their speed from Netflix’ own servers is, therefore, a bit of a draw.Read more...
17 May 2016
10 May 2016
06 May 2016
04 May 2016
28 Apr 2016
26 Apr 2016
Teleprompters are one of those pieces of broadcast kit surprisingly crucial to live broadcast and, with recent advances at specialist manufacturer Autocue, are now available to more and more productions.Read more...
14 Apr 2016
Here's a breakdown of Video over IP and how NewTek's NDI technology distinguishes itself as compared to other options.Read more...
- Saturday 20 May 2017 - (12742) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Wednesday 17 May 2017 - (10154) Intel preps to launch Core i9, its first new processor line in years
- Tuesday 9 May 2017 - (8833) What will the new Mac Pro be like? We think we know.
- Thursday 18 May 2017 - (6166) AMD Ryzen Threadripper: 16-core monster coming this summer
- Monday 15 May 2017 - (5794) Could you use the new Wacom Intuos Pro for video editing?
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (420) Why compression is a disaster we should stop using
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (577) Shooting with optical effects: creating Blade Runner looks in-camera
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (1218) Core wars and a return to competition in the CPU market
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (4481) It really is time to stop talking about UHD
- Sunday 21 May 2017 - (1538) How to make 3-point lighting from a single source
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video