One of the main reasons people want a fast internet connection is to be able to download and stream video content. Measuring their speed from Netflix’ own servers is, therefore, a bit of a draw.Read more...
17 May 2016
10 May 2016
06 May 2016
04 May 2016
28 Apr 2016
26 Apr 2016
Teleprompters are one of those pieces of broadcast kit surprisingly crucial to live broadcast and, with recent advances at specialist manufacturer Autocue, are now available to more and more productions.Read more...
14 Apr 2016
Here's a breakdown of Video over IP and how NewTek's NDI technology distinguishes itself as compared to other options.Read more...
05 Feb 2016
Sending video over IP networks will change everything you know about working with video. Because it's not just about how you connect equipment together; it's about the equipment itself. It opens up new, exciting possibilities. It's a new kind of freedom.Read more...
09 Dec 2015
One of the best things we’ve seen this year is NDI, NewTek’s new protocol for sending live production-quality video over an IP network. If you’re not into network technology, don’t be put off, because the concept is really remarkably simple.Read more...
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (19206) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12704) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12519) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (8278) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (7374) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (163) How the Unreal Engine could change the way we make films
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (344) Join Sony for a webinar on HDR production, Thursday 7th March
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (625) YouTube unveils its live TV service
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (1072) The *really* shameful Oscar moment
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (933) How to bring video into... everything! [sponsored]
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video