Studio & Broadcast
Sony Professional now has a new resource to broadcast Sony 4K news, tips and curated playlists of user videos shot on Sony cameras.Read more...
4K TV dealers are perhaps about to get their most powerful sales tool yet: an ambient video channel designed to highlight high quality, high beauty images from the space programme. Meanwhile 8K approaches launch.Read more...
Datavideo has a new switcher that may take the role of the vision mixer away from the set. By Richard PayneRead more...
Is it harder for women to succeed - or even exist at all - in the broadcasting industry? Neil Roberts from Forscene leads the debate.Read more...
Here's a short video showing how we built a virtual studio - all based on the TriCaster Mini.Read more...
8K? 4K? HD? No. This is the only contemporary film to have been downgraded to VHS quality to give it that oh-so-smooth '80s look. And it's a masterpiece.Read more...
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (42470) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30439) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21426) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19403) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14461) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (1096) This is how ARRI makes cameras - RedShark Exclusive
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (977) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1236) The truth about ETTR - Exposing To The Right
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1123) [Sponsored] Amazing offer for Davinci Resolve training - Extended for Tuesday!
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1498) Panasonic aims Toughpad 4K Performance at film production
3D 4K 8K Alexa Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film gh4 GoPro HD iPhone lenses Lightworks Mac Pro NAB NLE Nvidia panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony Sony A7s SSD Thunderbolt UHD VFX