A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (13976) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13733) Why you should use prime lenses
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (10385) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (8964) AMD’s Revolutionary Ryzen: Is this the chip to make you move from Intel?
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (6754) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (49) Rampant Design releases new tools for Premiere Pro
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (1102) AMD's forthcoming Radeon RX Vega: greater GPU power at lower cost?
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (1075) Sony nails its colours to the live HDR mast
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (395) Some notable 360° video projects from the virtual front [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (938) RedShark exclusive video interview with Avid Chairman and CEO, Louis Hernandez Jr