A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Saturday 15 Jul 2017 - (20587) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Tuesday 18 Jul 2017 - (11418) The real purpose of the RED Hydrogen smartphone
- Saturday 22 Jul 2017 - (11147) Steadicam: The device that changed filmmaking forever
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (9143) Samsung launches HDR LED cinema screen
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (8356) Why the Moon landing was not a hoax filmed in slow motion
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (588) Nikon celebrates 100th birthday by announcing the Nikon D850
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (2850) Canon’s CN-E 18-80mm: a lot of lens for the money
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (984) Filmmakers love retro lenses... how about retro cameras?
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1811) Sony FS5 update adds ability to change minimum ISO and more
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1956) Are we at the tipping point where flash memory is the new normal?