A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (93852) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (38673) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 11 Oct 2016 - (22416) RED launches not one, but two 8K cameras [Update - now with product video]
- Saturday 8 Oct 2016 - (14791) The art of Colour Rendering
- Friday 7 Oct 2016 - (8714) The impressive new Sony a6500 raises the sub-$1500 mirrorless bar
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (228) What happens when you put a 1000W LED onto a drone?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (673) The end of shaky video?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1026) What Convergent has done with Titan shows the way to capturing all camera angles at once
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (4351) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (1740) Sigma Cine Lenses now shipping