A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65367) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17452) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15617) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11082) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10430) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (315) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (664) Signiant Media Shuttle transforms a video production company [Sponsored]
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (882) Cheap cameras becoming expendable in big budget films?
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1587) RØDE Microphones unveils upgrades
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (3675) Why the 5D Mk IV's sensor crop for 4K video is not that big a deal [Opinion]