21 Apr 2016
In a packed NAB conference room, Lytro revealed the first film shot with its massive, 755 megapixel light field Cinema Camera. But, for all its size, the camera wasn't the only elephant in the room.Read more...
Something remarkable has happened at this year's NAB show. It's palpable. Everyone seems relaxed (insofar as you can relax in the world's biggest show for the Film, TV and Video industries), positive and - essentially - willing to spend money on new stuff.Read more...
April’s here, and while it will take a few days for all the foolery to get shaken out of the tech websites, we’re just about have a massive focus on what’s actual and real, as we go to the biggest film, TV and broadcast technology show on Earth.Read more...
The former CG Student Awards has rebranded as an International Awards for young designers, creators, innovators, and artists. And more to the point entries, which this year have been expanded out to twelve categories across many disciplines, are now open.Read more...
28 Mar 2016
In a follow-up to one our favorite stories from 2015, photographer, cinematographer and documentarian Philip Grossman is readying his work for a personal exhibition at one of the most prestigious locales imaginable.Read more...
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (14081) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13791) Why you should use prime lenses
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (11178) AMD’s Revolutionary Ryzen: Is this the chip to make you move from Intel?
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (10481) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (6908) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier
- Thursday 30 Mar 2017 - (61) iClone 7 now supports ARRI, RED and Canon camera Looks
- Thursday 30 Mar 2017 - (775) Sony highlights flagship system camera HDC-4800 at CABSAT [video]
- Thursday 30 Mar 2017 - (1255) The four things you need to shoot tethered
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (1034) Rampant Design releases new tools for Premiere Pro
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (4917) AMD's forthcoming Radeon RX Vega: greater GPU power at lower cost?
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video