23 Jan 2016
A fan-led effort has worked to restore the original Star Wars trilogy to its unaltered glory, but how long will we have to wait for an official re-release? By Joe Foster.Read more...
18 Jan 2016
Some users have reported issues with the Sony FS5. We spoke to Sony about itRead more...
Apple's decision to keep its Apple TV streaming video player's resolution at high definition has sparked debate, but a quick look at the numbers indicates demand is growing for 4K content and devices.Read more...
24 Dec 2015
This is a funny time of year for any online technology publication. With Christmas coming up, you’d expect that nothing much would happen until the new year. But that's not quite right.Read more...
05 Dec 2015
A trip to the cinema these days inevitably feels like deja-vu all over again, and not just because Hollywood remains obsessed with sequels, prequels, remakes, reimaginings and reboots.Read more...
03 Dec 2015
It's a hot rumour and one that will likely be confirmed or denied in the coming weeks, but what could a possible union between Nikon and Samsung camera technology mean for the camera industry at large?Read more...
- Tuesday 6 Dec 2016 - (14879) The RED Epic-W: the best dual purpose still/cinematography camera yet?
- Monday 28 Nov 2016 - (8070) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Sunday 27 Nov 2016 - (7241) RED’s radical Helium S35 8K sensor: the story so far
- Friday 2 Dec 2016 - (4225) The Panasonic HC-X1 - the new breed of ENG
- Thursday 1 Dec 2016 - (4124) Big Lightworks news: Version 14 public beta is released with a new User Interface
- Friday 9 Dec 2016 - (228) BBC demos Planet Earth II footage in 4K HDR
- Friday 9 Dec 2016 - (690) The Chronos 1.4: A high-speed camera for the masses?
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (568) The Rory Peck Awards 2016: News camerawork at its very finest
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (940) Imagineer ramps up mocha Pro features
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (1518) Learn Resolve editing from importing media to final delivery
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX