22 Nov 2016
Have a look at the current DJI product line-up, and what talented artists can do with it on shorts like The Circle, and it’s not hard to imagine the company expanding into other areas of the industry.Read more...
18 Nov 2016
From the sheer quality of its production values to the enormous amounts of money Amazon has spent first producing it and then promoting it, the new show from the ex-Top Gear presenters really does change the industry.Read more...
17 Nov 2016
PremiumBeat is running a cracker of a competition giving you the chance of winning a DJI Mavic Pro and other great prizes.Read more...
31 Oct 2016
Increasingly, marketers are turning to 'Social Media Influencers' to spread their messages, but how does this phenomenon impact traditional production?Read more...
04 Oct 2016
Four years ago today, we launched RedShark. We had no idea whether what would happen when we started on this journey and we weren’t even thinking that we might be in the position we are today as one of the top websites written for, and read by, the entire Moving Image Industry.Read more...
30 Sep 2016
Analysis: The recent announcements of the GoPro Karma and DJI Mavic foldable drones may not only cause the popularity of such aircraft to rise dramatically, but may lead to some thorny ethical issues and an even more problematic regulatory environment for the drone industry in the near future.Read more...
17 Sep 2016
RedShark Replay: Why is there such a huge difference in the price of some cameras, which might both be supposedly "Cinema Quality"?Read more...
15 Sep 2016
Blackmagic made a splash with the announcement of two major acquisitions, but that was far from the only Blackmagic news coming out of IBC 2016.Read more...
14 Sep 2016
In many ways IBC2016 felt like a bit of a watermark: the old ‘traditional’ broadcast industry giving way to something newer and perhaps more inclusive. It was all very positive too, something which is reflected in the choices made for this year’s IBC RedShark Awards.Read more...
- Monday 28 Nov 2016 - (7331) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Sunday 20 Nov 2016 - (7049) Pairing lenses with different mounts: What you need to know
- Sunday 27 Nov 2016 - (6858) RED’s radical Helium S35 8K sensor: the story so far
- Tuesday 22 Nov 2016 - (6424) Is DJI going to stop at just dominating the drone market?
- Friday 18 Nov 2016 - (5283) The Grand Tour: Amazon Prime changes the game on so many levels
- Friday 2 Dec 2016 - (358) Is there simply too much video on the internet?
- Friday 2 Dec 2016 - (2023) The Panasonic HC-X1 - the new breed of ENG
- Friday 2 Dec 2016 - (631) A quick look at Teradek’s Sphere 360 system [video]
- Thursday 1 Dec 2016 - (909) YouTube intros 4K live streaming
- Thursday 1 Dec 2016 - (2601) Big Lightworks news: Version 14 public beta is released with a new User Interface
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Colour Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX