RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
We make no apology for writing again about this very niche sub-genre, the Icelandic Timelapse. They kind-of justify themselves because the images are so beautiful and there are so many naturally lovely phenomena packed into a rocky island with only a third of a million inhabitants.
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (29987) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21088) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17905) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13476) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10094) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (951) RedShark Review: Sony PMW-PZ1 — 4K just got easier
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (626) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1332) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (713) The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (2988) Why are CFast cards so stubbornly expensive?