RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
Matching shots between different cameras can be tricky at the best of times. But how do you match lens characteristics between a live action shoot and a CGI composition? The CP.3 XD lenses from Zeiss offer an efficient solution to this with their frame accurate meta-data.
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47825) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8687) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (8018) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (7155) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Sunday 17 Sep 2017 - (5452) Panasonic updates us on the amazing AU-EVA1 camcorder plus new footage [Video]
- Saturday 23 Sep 2017 - (690) How to travel with your drone
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1259) Remembering Final Cut Pro 7 - the end of an era
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1047) Atomos Sumo monitors to receive new capabilities with firmware updates [Video]
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1332) IBC 2017 - Have manufacturers stopped playing the numbers game?
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (4801) First footage from the new Sony CineAlta VENICE