RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
With Premiere Pro, you don’t need to be a seasoned editor to add seamless video transitions to your project. Whether you’re stitching together vacation videos for the first time or putting the final touches on your YouTube debut, it’s easy to achieve a professional look when moving from shot A to shot B.
The sizzle reel for the new Panasonic AG-UX180, the handheld professional camera with a 1” 4K sensor and built in 20x zoom Leica lens, showed what the camera is capable of, while a 'making of...' video highlighted its impressive versatility behind the lens.
It’s not all GH5. Anyone in the market for a 4K stills photo and 4K video point and shoot camera with telephoto capabilities should perhaps take a close look at the Panasonic Lumix FZ80 —especially when you consider it will retail for less than $400.
Amid all the usual hoopla about wacky gadgets — this year being AI toothbrushes, robotic cushion cleaners and walk around VR — you can rest assured that the old product category of TVs is where the largest manufacturers are putting most of their marketing and R&D. These were the CES 2017 highlights.
We honestly can't say too much about it, but we can tell you that a major story of interest to a *lot* of our readers is going to break today following a press conference at CES 2017. Can't tell you who or what: the picture above is as much of a clue as we can give. But trust us, you'll want to come back here and read all about it
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24513) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (19026) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (15537) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (9069) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8303) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Thursday 19 Jan 2017 - (132) How the Sundance Film Festival became so important
- Thursday 19 Jan 2017 - (348) MotionVFX puts mocha's tracking technology to good use with mHUD 2 for FCP X
- Wednesday 18 Jan 2017 - (466) Virtual Reality is definitely "the future", but how do we get from here to there? [sponsored]
- Wednesday 18 Jan 2017 - (772) Is it time for drastic changes to operating systems?
- Wednesday 18 Jan 2017 - (1047) Impressive post stabilised footage from ReelSteady