RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
Following hot on the heels of the Ninja Inferno release last week, Atomos has made a free download available that allows CDNG Raw recording from select Sony, Canon and Panasonic cameras on the Shogun Inferno, Shogun Flame, and the original Shogun line.
Poor corporate videos. They get a pretty bad rap. They can be uninspiring to shoot and edit, and downright boring to watch. The thing is though, that it doesn’t have to be this way at all. A well made corporate video can be an engaging, creative project to edit and watch.
There are dozens of reasons why video over IP is an important new technology, but one of the biggest is sometimes completely overlooked. It’s virtualisation. It sounds abstract, but it’s very easy to understand. And it’s a vitally important reason to choose IP as your next video infrastructure.
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (13852) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13666) Why you should use prime lenses
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (10279) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (6586) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier
- Sunday 26 Mar 2017 - (6121) 3 ways to help if you have to use a different NLE
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (28) Some notable 360° video projects from the virtual front [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (550) RedShark exclusive video interview with Avid Chairman and CEO, Louis Hernandez Jr
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (4001) AMD’s Revolutionary Ryzen: Is this the chip to make you move from Intel?
- Monday 27 Mar 2017 - (1556) Atomos uploads free CDNG update for Shogun range
- Monday 27 Mar 2017 - (1949) VariCam: Exquisitely sensitive and colourful [sponsored]