RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
Once upon a time Siggraph was all about new CGI software. This year at least it seems to have been dominated by graphics cards, and AMD Radeon’s Solid State Graphics tech promises the most extreme performance jump yet.
The RedShark team takes a look at all the stories about new products, new launches, and what other exciting things are going to be happening out in Amsterdam once IBC2016 starts in earnest.
There is no single element more important to a film trailer than the music. Unfortunately, many editors think that simply using horn-heavy, orchestral music is appropriate for every trailer. In reality, there’s a lot more that goes into finding the perfect track. Let’s take a look at a few ways to pick the perfect track for your trailer.
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (22455) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (16107) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (13203) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11269) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Monday 18 Jul 2016 - (7275) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Friday 29 Jul 2016 - (193) You want to make good video? From corporate to blockbusters, don’t forget about characters
- Friday 29 Jul 2016 - (7258) Star Wars used more CGI than you thought
- Friday 29 Jul 2016 - (1462) The Joy of Parallax (or In Defence of Sliders)
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (1643) A high CRI tungsten-balanced LED that won't break the bank
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (1214) Why the world’s best movie theatre is often found at IBC in Amsterdam