RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
Star Wars rapidly creates its own mythology, and one of the main myths already surrounding The Force Awakens was that it was the long-awaiting triumphal return of practical effects. And it was, but only to an extent.
The tech world returns from its festive break with a bang as the mammoth CES 2016 starts in Vegas this week. With the round of press conferences kicking off today, we take a quick look at what might be making the headlines as the week unfolds.
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (37593) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (24477) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (7986) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6264) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Thursday 28 Jan 2016 - (5207) RedShark Review: Canon CN7x17 17-120mm zoom
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (656) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (578) Stunning views of whales by drone
- Monday 8 Feb 2016 - (994) Radio mics: the current state of the art
- Monday 8 Feb 2016 - (1461) Blackmagic releases new 1.2 Video Assist firmware
- Monday 8 Feb 2016 - (501) To tell stories in VR, we may first have to make games