RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
While at the extreme high-end of things the Lytro Cinema System has been pointing to the death of greenscreen, in the world the rest of us will have to work in for a few years yet Ross Video’s new chroma key system looks very interesting.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (20933) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (8320) The Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera: "A great addition to anyone's arsenal."
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (8056) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (7885) 5 things every video editor should have on their hard drive [sponsored]
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6241) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (416) The Zeiss VR One: an important headset for the future?
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (636) Why Optical Disc Archive? [sponsored]
- Wednesday 27 Apr 2016 - (879) NAB 2016: of audio and increasing automation
- Wednesday 27 Apr 2016 - (1278) The start of a different speed of change
- Wednesday 27 Apr 2016 - (1528) AMD launches Radeon Pro Duo and targets it right at VR