RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
Launched in Marseille last year, the HOsiHO image collection provides some of the very best photos and aerial videos made in France using all types of aircraft: drone, microlight, helicopter, paramotor or plane. And it needs more.
We make no apology for writing again about this very niche sub-genre, the Icelandic Timelapse. They kind-of justify themselves because the images are so beautiful and there are so many naturally lovely phenomena packed into a rocky island with only a third of a million inhabitants.
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (41981) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30392) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21375) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19320) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14389) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (21) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (697) The truth about ETTR - Exposing To The Right
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (743) [Sponsored] Amazing offer for Davinci Resolve training - only one day left
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1058) Panasonic aims Toughpad 4K Performance at film production
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1084) ARRI Amira now captures in Prores 4444 XQ