RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
This year at Amsterdam's IBC - the second biggest trade show for the video, film and broadcast industry after NAB - we've launched our first RedShark awards. And here are the intitial winners.
Codex’ new Production Suite is a Mac-based dailies and archiving system aimed at all production workflows, while the company is also using IBC to talk about the use of its Action Cam systems in the Headcase VR rig developed by Radiant Images.
- Sunday 11 Oct 2015 - (44999) We may have solved the mystery of why film just looks better
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (17565) Light L16: Revolutionary computational photography camera hits the market
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14846) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9765) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (7599) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (302) Easy drag-and-drop video effects clips from Rampant
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (4412) Was the DSLR revolution worth it?
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (987) Content: The big problem with VR
- Monday 12 Oct 2015 - (3133) How to calibrate your monitor
- Monday 12 Oct 2015 - (1900) New brushless 3-axis GoPro control adds pan & tilt