Freya Black is a Freelance writer, director, cinematographer and artist based in the UK, (the land of cold winters and rainy days). She believes cinematography is all about creating magic through light. Her all time favorite film is "Freaks" by Todd Browning. Freya is a big fan of chocolate, owls and the night.
Leicester-based lens manufacturer Cooke Optics has just opened a new 700sqm factory and is taking on 12 new staff in order to accommodate the demand for its new Cooke Panchro /i classic range of lenses. The new facilities should allow the company to increase lens production by 25%.
The Kodak Super 8 Revival Initiative has reignited interest in the format, but for those that want to explore Super 8 deeper, or don’t want to wait till the new camera comes out in the autumn, Freya Black delves into what you need to know.
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13469) Why you should use prime lenses
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (13305) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (9773) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Saturday 11 Mar 2017 - (9059) The long-term storage to end all long-term storage
- Monday 13 Mar 2017 - (7234) Spectacular footage from Australia shows exactly how good the Canon C700 is
- Saturday 25 Mar 2017 - (788) New Sony Digital Filter app emulates ND filter
- Friday 24 Mar 2017 - (1370) The state of the market for SSDs: March 2017
- Friday 24 Mar 2017 - (1246) How buying the right camera is a good long-term investment
- Friday 24 Mar 2017 - (1187) Metabones’ latest addition to its Speed Booster series: the PL To Sony E-mount
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (5504) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier