Ned Soltz is a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is Contributing Editor of DigitalVideo Magazine and is a frequent contributor to numerous print and web publications as well as podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
Timeline-to-text technology is hardly new. But plug-in developer Digital Anarchy is bringing it to Adobe Premiere in an affordable package with tremendous potential for interviews, documentaries and just about any other area where a transcription tied to the timeline would be in order.
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47726) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8604) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7906) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (7112) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Sunday 17 Sep 2017 - (5393) Panasonic updates us on the amazing AU-EVA1 camcorder plus new footage [Video]
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (584) Remembering Final Cut Pro 7 - the end of an era
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (665) Atomos Sumo monitors to receive new capabilities with firmware updates [Video]
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (986) IBC 2017 - Have manufacturers stopped playing the numbers game?
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (4180) First footage from the new Sony CineAlta VENICE
- Thursday 21 Sep 2017 - (2459) Ignite Express: a very capable set of free plugins