Ned Soltz is a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is Contributing Editor of DigitalVideo Magazine and is a frequent contributor to numerous print and web publications as well as podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
Timeline-to-text technology is hardly new. But plug-in developer Digital Anarchy is bringing it to Adobe Premiere in an affordable package with tremendous potential for interviews, documentaries and just about any other area where a transcription tied to the timeline would be in order.
- Sunday 10 Dec 2017 - (33588) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 3 Dec 2017 - (31063) Here's how to make your films look good
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (29243) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Wednesday 13 Dec 2017 - (25006) Want to earn money from your film? You'll find that making it was the easy part...
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (9884) More megapixels are coming. Just get used to it [opinion]
- Sunday 17 Dec 2017 - (7144) Christmas gifts for the camera crew
- Saturday 16 Dec 2017 - (971) Masters of Light: a classic revisited
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1616) How to get the best from low bitrate cameras
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1712) The essentials of controlling your exposure part 1: aperture
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1347) NewBlueFX Titler Pro 6: an incredibly fast and easy way to create titles