Andy is Deputy Editor of RedShark. He has spent over two decades writing about all aspects of the broadcast and film industries for a variety of high-profile industry publications on both sides of the Atlantic. During that time the industry has moved from 4:3 SD to 16:9 SD to HD and now on to 4K HDR. He's getting kind of curious to see where it goes next.
Those of us who were there and remember not bothering with sites that had jpegs on because they were too slow to load might ask why on Earth you'd want to, but there's no denying that an exhibition in London which recreates an Internet Cafe circa 1996, complete with barely functioning web, is an intriguing prospect.
Monkey business: Sky viewers in the UK had the chance to see some of the latest natural history work done with Canon’s 4 million ISO ME20F-SH camera over the holidays on ‘Monkeys: An Amazing Animal Family’.
- Monday 24 Apr 2017 - (12484) Resolve 14 is the software’s biggest upgrade ever
- Saturday 22 Apr 2017 - (10175) Avid goes free: Meet Media Composer First
- Monday 17 Apr 2017 - (8581) Light L16 camera to ship in July and look like this
- Tuesday 25 Apr 2017 - (8463) New firmware for Sony cameras
- Friday 21 Apr 2017 - (6005) Hands on with the surprise new Sony a9 mirrorless camera
- Saturday 29 Apr 2017 - (1253) RedShark Awards winners for NAB 2017
- Friday 28 Apr 2017 - (240) New ARRI presets let you achieve looks fast
- Friday 28 Apr 2017 - (745) AMD's "latest and greatest graphics card" [video]
- Friday 28 Apr 2017 - (531) Signiant talks storage independence [video]
- Friday 28 Apr 2017 - (830) NAB 2017: Videowalls and monitors to the fore