Andy is Deputy Editor of RedShark. He has spent over two decades writing about all aspects of the broadcast and film industries for a variety of high-profile industry publications on both sides of the Atlantic. During that time the industry has moved from 4:3 SD to 16:9 SD to HD and now on to 4K HDR. He's getting kind of curious to see where it goes next.
Monkey business: Sky viewers in the UK had the chance to see some of the latest natural history work done with Canon’s 4 million ISO ME20F-SH camera over the holidays on ‘Monkeys: An Amazing Animal Family’.
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13531) Why you should use prime lenses
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (13525) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (9894) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Monday 13 Mar 2017 - (7284) Spectacular footage from Australia shows exactly how good the Canon C700 is
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (6028) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier
- Sunday 26 Mar 2017 - (392) The Air Selfie: Just a toy or a serious drone?
- Sunday 26 Mar 2017 - (5718) 3 ways to help if you have to use a different NLE
- Saturday 25 Mar 2017 - (1101) New Sony Digital Filter app emulates ND filter
- Friday 24 Mar 2017 - (1879) The state of the market for SSDs: March 2017
- Friday 24 Mar 2017 - (1430) How buying the right camera is a good long-term investment