Phil Rhodes is a Cinematographer, Technologist, Writer and above all Communicator. Never afraid to speak his mind, and always worth listening to, he's a frequent contributor to RedShark.
Products that featured high dynamic range capabilities, and the companies that made them, could be found throughout this year's NAB Show, but there's still more work to be done before HDR is a working reality for many productions.
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (27781) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21531) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9167) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6495) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6314) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (426) 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (1304) Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediately
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (971) New 3-axis stabilisers from Gudsen
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (2998) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1512) And the winner of the Panasonic DVX200 is...