Phil Rhodes is a Cinematographer, Technologist, Writer and above all Communicator. Never afraid to speak his mind, and always worth listening to, he's a frequent contributor to RedShark.
The ITU has in the end not just recommended one HDR standard, but two. Phil Rhodes on the competing standards that offer contrasting benefits: which one will come out on top?
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (22404) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (16093) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (13182) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11262) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Monday 18 Jul 2016 - (7246) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Friday 29 Jul 2016 - (7073) Star Wars used more CGI than you thought
- Friday 29 Jul 2016 - (1241) The Joy of Parallax (or In Defence of Sliders)
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (1476) A high CRI tungsten-balanced LED that won't break the bank
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (1099) Why the world’s best movie theatre is often found at IBC in Amsterdam
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (995) All about colour with Apocalypse Now cinematographer Vittorio Storaro