Patrick Jong Taylor
Patrick Jong Taylor is the North American Editor of RedShark News. He is also a Strategist for bigSTORY, a business consultancy specializing in agile communication strategies.
Sports videography typically evokes high-end live broadcast systems at one extreme and compact budget ENGs at the other, yet there is an argument to be made for ditching the ubiquitous zoom for a high quality set of primes.
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (21033) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (15768) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (12838) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11118) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Wednesday 13 Jul 2016 - (7292) Infographic: The importance of ergonomics [Sponsored]
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (18) Shooting sports cinematically...with prime lenses
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (923) Is the standard lens just a myth?
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (570) How cloud-based production embraces the human element [Sponsored]
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (2853) Nvidia’s new GTX Titan X: the home-brew DaVinci grading suite just became even easier and cheaper
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (3407) IBC2016 updates from Canon, Cooke & more