Patrick Jong Taylor
Patrick Jong Taylor is the North American Editor of RedShark News. He is also a Strategist for bigSTORY, a business consultancy specializing in agile communication strategies.
Thus far, the virtual reality hardware market has been dominated by the likes of HTC, Oculus and Samsung, but that may change as a slew of other companies are preparing to enter the fray.
Sports videography typically evokes high-end live broadcast systems at one extreme and compact budget ENGs at the other, yet there is an argument to be made for ditching the ubiquitous zoom for a high quality set of primes.
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65570) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17463) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15637) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11238) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10451) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (281) IBC Rising Stars: The robot-dominated future
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (777) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (865) Signiant Media Shuttle transforms a video production company [Sponsored]
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1185) Cheap cameras becoming expendable in big budget films?
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1898) RØDE Microphones unveils upgrades