Patrick Jong Taylor
Patrick Jong Taylor is the North American Editor of RedShark News. He is also a Strategist for bigSTORY, a business consultancy based in Los Angeles and Austin, specializing in agile communication strategies.
Dell has updated its entry-level Precision Desktop Workstation computers, but the real stars are the new and improved Precision Mobile Workstations, bringing more editor-friendly enhancements to its already-popular power laptops.
Dedicated to educating the industry on new cinematic technology, the Digital Cinema Society premieres the Digital Cinema Show, a magazine-style programme that examines the tech behind cinematography.
Through a forthcoming firmware update, Sony will bring high dynamic range functionality to more of its 2015 4K televisions, but this update is just part of Sony's play to be the leader in HDR video solutions for the living room.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47225) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17658) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13225) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12347) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11453) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (124) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1137) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2199) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2271) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (5307) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world