We're on the look-out for new writing talent to join the RedShark line-up.
Send your proposals, outlines or complete articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
RedShark review: Deep insight. SGO - makers of the high end finishing editorial solution Mistika has recently released a free edition of their system: Mistika Insight, which can now be downloaded from their website. Arthur Ditner takes a closer look at what the package has to offer.
Ever increasing resolutions and complexity introduced by new technology such as HDR means that the post production world is constantly having to evolve to ensure a smooth ride. Adam Hamer takes a look at the current state of play.
It is vital to determine well in advance of heading to any location — regardless of the pressure of demanding clients or real-world danger — the specific gear I’m going to need to accomplish my mission. And there’s only one effective way to do that: reverse engineering. By Jody Eldred.
- Saturday 12 Aug 2017 - (11229) 11 things filmmakers need to consider about audio
- Saturday 19 Aug 2017 - (11003) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Friday 18 Aug 2017 - (8250) Canon's powerful lower priced low light alternative
- Friday 11 Aug 2017 - (7541) The Sony FS7 II: best in class
- Monday 14 Aug 2017 - (5641) Five misconceptions about filming today
- Thursday 24 Aug 2017 - (256) 5 tips for flawless livestreaming
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (582) Why film the real world when you can make up completely new ones?
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (493) Stock footage is the key to making quality commercial video on-budget [Sponsored]
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (602) How post production keeps up with the pace of technology
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (769) Can you spot post colourisation?