We're on the look-out for new writing talent to join the RedShark line-up.
Send your proposals, outlines or complete articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alister Chapman recently attended the Cinegear show in Los Angeles where he was giving some presentations on HDR, log and raw. But he was also tasked with filming two of the sessions presented by Vittorio Storaro as well as his session at USC on the Sunday. And they were fascinating.
RED's startling new Helium sensor hasn't just been announced with some far off ship date, it looks like it's here already. Renowned RED expert and RedShark contributor Nick Morrison runs through the detail of what we know, some of the genuinely stunning implications, and where this takes us next.
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65782) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17494) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15676) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11441) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10487) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (410) Garmin’s redesigned VIRB raises the ActionCam bar
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (759) EditShare set to release Flow Story remote editor
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (1013) A new concept In lens filtration from SLR Magic
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (508) IBC Rising Stars: The robot-dominated future
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (1032) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6