We're on the look-out for new writing talent to join the RedShark line-up.
Send your proposals, outlines or complete articles to email@example.com
RED's startling new Helium sensor hasn't just been announced with some far off ship date, it looks like it's here already. Renowned RED expert and RedShark contributor Nick Morrison runs through the detail of what we know, some of the genuinely stunning implications, and where this takes us next.
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (21273) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (15807) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (12862) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11138) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Wednesday 13 Jul 2016 - (7303) Infographic: The importance of ergonomics [Sponsored]
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (511) Shooting sports cinematically...with prime lenses
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (1350) Is the standard lens just a myth?
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (737) How cloud-based production embraces the human element [Sponsored]
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (3864) Nvidia’s new GTX Titan X: the home-brew DaVinci grading suite just became even easier and cheaper
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (3676) IBC2016 updates from Canon, Cooke & more