We're on the look-out for new writing talent to join the RedShark line-up.
Send your proposals, outlines or complete articles to email@example.com
Brett Danton shot the highly-regarded C300 Mark II launch film in Greece which won an ACS award for cinematography. His current project ramps things up yet further and involves one of the first uses in anger of the new $28,000 Canon EOS C700. Initial feedback is very positive.
Opinion: Final Cut Pro X might have driven swarms of editors into the arms of Apple’s rivals, but with FCPX 10.3 Apple finally delivered on the promise of the software and, if you edit, you owe it to yourself to leave your preconceptions at the door and check it out. By Khaled Spiewak.
RedShark Review: Matrox’s Monarch LCS (Lecture Capture System) lets you easily define profiles for live streamed and recorded lectures by mixing camera and presentation material from SDI and HDMI sources. As such, Guest Author, Keenan Gorrie, reckons it’s a must-have.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (18919) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12459) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12459) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (7920) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (6763) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (460) Space X: The coolest video we saw last week
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (830) Sony Xperia XZ Premium: the extreme slo-mo cellphone
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (260) How driverless cars will lead to better cameras
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (3206) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Sunday 26 Feb 2017 - (1602) Fire at Sea: How to grade for documentary