We're on the look-out for new writing talent to join the RedShark line-up.
Send your proposals, outlines or complete articles to email@example.com
Brett Danton shot the highly-regarded C300 Mark II launch film in Greece which won an ACS award for cinematography. His current project ramps things up yet further and involves one of the first uses in anger of the new $28,000 Canon EOS C700. Initial feedback is very positive.
Opinion: Final Cut Pro X might have driven swarms of editors into the arms of Apple’s rivals, but with FCPX 10.3 Apple finally delivered on the promise of the software and, if you edit, you owe it to yourself to leave your preconceptions at the door and check it out. By Khaled Spiewak.
RedShark Review: Matrox’s Monarch LCS (Lecture Capture System) lets you easily define profiles for live streamed and recorded lectures by mixing camera and presentation material from SDI and HDMI sources. As such, Guest Author, Keenan Gorrie, reckons it’s a must-have.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17072) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12127) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7115) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5827) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5338) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (361) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (811) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1548) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1260) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1069) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR