We're on the look-out for new writing talent to join the RedShark line-up.
Send your proposals, outlines or complete articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this Sponsored Article, Seth Buncher, Finishing Editor for Post Factory NY, discusses how the tools in Boris Continuum Complete "saved [his] bacon" while working on ESPN's O.J.: Made in America.
Alister Chapman recently attended the Cinegear show in Los Angeles where he was giving some presentations on HDR, log and raw. But he was also tasked with filming two of the sessions presented by Vittorio Storaro as well as his session at USC on the Sunday. And they were fascinating.
RED's startling new Helium sensor hasn't just been announced with some far off ship date, it looks like it's here already. Renowned RED expert and RedShark contributor Nick Morrison runs through the detail of what we know, some of the genuinely stunning implications, and where this takes us next.
- Saturday 24 Sep 2016 - (34574) Did someone wipe the moon landing tapes?
- Saturday 17 Sep 2016 - (28093) Why are some cameras so expensive while others are so cheap?
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (23318) Vintage lenses for large-sensor cameras - Part 1
- Monday 19 Sep 2016 - (7070) Panasonic unveils new GH5 prototype
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (6143) VEGAS is back, and it's in very good shape
- Saturday 1 Oct 2016 - (661) Want so see what the RED Helium can do? Here’s some footage…
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (651) The best quality video you will ever see
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (991) iZotope announces its newest mixing plug-in: Neutron
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (3950) How the GoPro Karma and DJI Mavic drones will change the industry
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (3884) Low light photography continues to impress