We're on the look-out for new writing talent to join the RedShark line-up.
Send your proposals, outlines or complete articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Four years after Apple pulled the plug, Final Cut Pro 7 still plays an important role in the industry. But, with rumours that it will not run on the forthcoming El Capitan OS growing, how long can editors keep relying on it? By Andrew Johnstone.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47113) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17557) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13109) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12311) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11376) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (564) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1811) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (1996) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (4592) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2361) Microsoft makes 3D scanning possible with any mobile phone