We're on the look-out for new writing talent to join the RedShark line-up.
Send your proposals, outlines or complete articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re all living inside a giant media asset management system. It’s called the universe, and some remote parts of it run intelligent software called “Humans”. We somehow manage to keep track of a seemingly infinite mountain of assets.
In this Sponsored Article, Seth Buncher, Finishing Editor for Post Factory NY, discusses how the tools in Boris Continuum Complete "saved [his] bacon" while working on ESPN's O.J.: Made in America.
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (94613) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (38865) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 11 Oct 2016 - (22533) RED launches not one, but two 8K cameras [Update - now with product video]
- Sunday 9 Oct 2016 - (6592) BenQ’s impressive PV3200PT UHD display reviewed
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (5675) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (105) The real reason why we need 8K
- Sunday 23 Oct 2016 - (809) A still image that is so beautiful: Antares rocket launch long exposure
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1615) What happens when you put a 1000W LED onto a drone?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1203) The end of shaky video?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1564) What Convergent has done with Titan shows the way to capturing all camera angles at once