David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
The term UHD doesn't help anyone… There’s no big revelation here. No massive paradigm change in technology. No seismic shift in our understanding of the universe. Just a slowly dawning realisation that something I’ve been saying for a long time has just been proved to me without a doubt.
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11878) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9641) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8423) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7671) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6717) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (287) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (847) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (846) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (2395) The home-brew return of anamorphic
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (1028) Netflix takes TV interactive