... is an award winning Brooklyn-based filmmaker and writer whose first celluloid love was “Godzilla.” Since age 9, he’s been chasing monsters and men, camera in hand. His chief inspirations are classic German Expressionist cinema, the free-wheeling creativity of Terry Gilliam, and the fog-shrouded forests of his New Hampshire birthplace. Through his films, Peter strives to unlock the experience of "ecstatic cinema" -- a viewing experience that challenges, delights, and sweeps up the audience in equal measures. His work has appeared in American Cinematographer, Red Shark News, various broadcast networks, and various festivals around the world.
The Sony PMW-PZ1 is an intriguing compact deck for the company's XAVC memory camcorder ecosystem. Correctly marketed as “4K playback for everyone,” the deck is a convenient and flexible alternative to an expensive high-powered laptop to review and backup your digital footage.
2015's Sight, Sound and Story conference at the Manhattan Edit Workshop provided some real nuggets of wisdom that can be applied to every edit room.
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (13788) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13638) Why you should use prime lenses
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (10218) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (6496) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier
- Sunday 26 Mar 2017 - (6062) 3 ways to help if you have to use a different NLE
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (246) RedShark exclusive video interview with Avid Chairman and CEO, Louis Hernandez Jr
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (2737) AMD’s Revolutionary Ryzen: Is this the chip to make you move from Intel?
- Monday 27 Mar 2017 - (1313) Atomos uploads free CDNG update for Shogun range
- Monday 27 Mar 2017 - (1590) VariCam: Exquisitely sensitive and colourful [sponsored]
- Monday 27 Mar 2017 - (1672) CalDigit TS3 Lite Thunderbolt 3 dock: reclaim your ports