I worked for 5 and a half years for a local broadcast TV station in Northern California, and worked at Apple Inc. for 15 years. I served for several years on a board of directors for a local Community Cable TV Foundation. I currently work as a freelance video professional doing camera work and editing for non profits and government clients in Northern California, and am also part of the team at Sacramento Video Streaming Services where I help support video software and do camera work. I also worked on the release of “Steve Jobs The Lost Interview"
Into the top half of our Top Ten countdown and this opinion piece from Clayton Moore: Ahead of a significant Apple event on Thursday (this was back in October) he wondered how the company's wildly successful efforts in the consumer space could point to a future NLE resurgence and the rebirth of Final Cut Pro.
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (13975) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13733) Why you should use prime lenses
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (10381) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (8869) AMD’s Revolutionary Ryzen: Is this the chip to make you move from Intel?
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (6753) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (19) Rampant Design releases new tools for Premiere Pro
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (1066) AMD's forthcoming Radeon RX Vega: greater GPU power at lower cost?
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (1048) Sony nails its colours to the live HDR mast
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (391) Some notable 360° video projects from the virtual front [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (930) RedShark exclusive video interview with Avid Chairman and CEO, Louis Hernandez Jr