I worked for 5 and a half years for a local broadcast TV station in Northern California, and worked at Apple Inc. for 15 years. I served for several years on a board of directors for a local Community Cable TV Foundation. I currently work as a freelance video professional doing camera work and editing for non profits and government clients in Northern California, and am also part of the team at Sacramento Video Streaming Services where I help support video software and do camera work. I also worked on the release of “Steve Jobs The Lost Interview"
Into the top half of our Top Ten countdown and this opinion piece from Clayton Moore: Ahead of a significant Apple event on Thursday (this was back in October) he wondered how the company's wildly successful efforts in the consumer space could point to a future NLE resurgence and the rebirth of Final Cut Pro.
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11938) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9697) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8622) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7835) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6787) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Friday 23 Jun 2017 - (370) AJA is now shipping its Ki Pro Ultra Plus
- Friday 23 Jun 2017 - (760) Audio makes video better [sponsored]
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (1068) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (2269) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (1038) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset