I worked for 5 and a half years for a local broadcast TV station in Northern California, and worked at Apple Inc. for 15 years. I served for several years on a board of directors for a local Community Cable TV Foundation. I currently work as a freelance video professional doing camera work and editing for non profits and government clients in Northern California, and am also part of the team at Sacramento Video Streaming Services where I help support video software and do camera work. I also worked on the release of “Steve Jobs The Lost Interview"
Into the top half of our Top Ten countdown and this opinion piece from Clayton Moore: Ahead of a significant Apple event on Thursday (this was back in October) he wondered how the company's wildly successful efforts in the consumer space could point to a future NLE resurgence and the rebirth of Final Cut Pro.
- Saturday 20 May 2017 - (12949) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Wednesday 17 May 2017 - (10384) Intel preps to launch Core i9, its first new processor line in years
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (7797) It really is time to stop talking about UHD
- Thursday 18 May 2017 - (6380) AMD Ryzen Threadripper: 16-core monster coming this summer
- Monday 15 May 2017 - (5869) Could you use the new Wacom Intuos Pro for video editing?
- Wednesday 24 May 2017 - (380) Animatronic dinosaurs and 24K giant screens - welcome to the future of cinema
- Wednesday 24 May 2017 - (943) Why Sony's FS700 is still a great camera five years on
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (674) This problem with Virtual Reality displays needs to be fixed
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (966) Magix Software upgrades SpectraLayers Pro
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (2804) Why compression is a disaster we should stop using