I worked for 5 and a half years for a local broadcast TV station in Northern California, and worked at Apple Inc. for 15 years. I served for several years on a board of directors for a local Community Cable TV Foundation. I currently work as a freelance video professional doing camera work and editing for non profits and government clients in Northern California, and am also part of the team at Sacramento Video Streaming Services where I help support video software and do camera work. I also worked on the release of “Steve Jobs The Lost Interview"
Into the top half of our Top Ten countdown and this opinion piece from Clayton Moore: Ahead of a significant Apple event on Thursday (this was back in October) he wondered how the company's wildly successful efforts in the consumer space could point to a future NLE resurgence and the rebirth of Final Cut Pro.
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24333) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (13905) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8784) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (7927) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 4 Jan 2017 - (6484) Panasonic reveals the GH5: and it’s a stunner
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (1741) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (690) An Apple Studios original?
- Sunday 15 Jan 2017 - (912) Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (726) Finding the sweet spot for camera design
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (642) What Robert Altman's work can teach us about film audio