I worked for 5 and a half years for a local broadcast TV station in Northern California, and worked at Apple Inc. for 15 years. I served for several years on a board of directors for a local Community Cable TV Foundation. I currently work as a freelance video professional doing camera work and editing for non profits and government clients in Northern California, and am also part of the team at Sacramento Video Streaming Services where I help support video software and do camera work. I also worked on the release of “Steve Jobs The Lost Interview"
Into the top half of our Top Ten countdown and this opinion piece from Clayton Moore: Ahead of a significant Apple event on Thursday (this was back in October) he wondered how the company's wildly successful efforts in the consumer space could point to a future NLE resurgence and the rebirth of Final Cut Pro.
- Tuesday 8 Aug 2017 - (11508) Why AMD’s Ryzen Threadripper is such a big deal
- Saturday 12 Aug 2017 - (11147) 11 things filmmakers need to consider about audio
- Saturday 19 Aug 2017 - (10886) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Friday 18 Aug 2017 - (8116) Canon's powerful lower priced low light alternative
- Friday 11 Aug 2017 - (7456) The Sony FS7 II: best in class
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (280) Can you spot post colourisation?
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (606) How IBC stays ahead of the curve
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (2804) Digital vs film. Has the digital process become over complicated and expensive?
- Monday 21 Aug 2017 - (1204) Ten years of superlative aviation filmmaking
- Monday 21 Aug 2017 - (2339) Is the Nikon D850 waiting in the wings with 8K timelapse?