Leo Waldock has been writing about PC technology for some 20 years.
If he had a family motto it would be "You know, Windows really isn't as bad as you might think".
He has yet to own a Mac and believes that a Micro Four Thirds Panasonic is a decent camera, which just goes to show we never stop learning.
If you look at the world of PC graphics from the perspective of the consumer, we are forced to conclude that last year was a bit of a let-down. Let’s be clear, the current crop of graphics cards are the best we have ever seen, and in particular the GeForce GTX 1080 is a peach of a GPU. However, that is only part of the story. [Opinion]
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55965) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (54112) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51732) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11260) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6481) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Saturday 20 Jan 2018 - (277) The tech wizardry involved in restoring lost television
- Friday 19 Jan 2018 - (595) The seemingly unstoppable rise of autofocus
- Friday 19 Jan 2018 - (2941) We should now start taking 8K very seriously
- Friday 19 Jan 2018 - (710) The 4K spy in the sky
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (772) How to turn your timelapse into a masterpiece