Leo Waldock has been writing about PC technology for some 20 years.
If he had a family motto it would be "You know, Windows really isn't as bad as you might think".
He has yet to own a Mac and believes that a Micro Four Thirds Panasonic is a decent camera, which just goes to show we never stop learning.
A lack of real competition in the CPU market recently has seen prices drift steadily upwards while the gloss has come off performance progress, all of which means that AMD's new Ryzen CPU has the potential to be a real game-changer and a proper challenge to Intel's hold on the desktop industry.
- Thursday 13 Apr 2017 - (12945) Powerful alternatives to that new Apple workstation
- Monday 24 Apr 2017 - (11911) Resolve 14 is the software’s biggest upgrade ever
- Saturday 22 Apr 2017 - (9900) Avid goes free: Meet Media Composer First
- Monday 17 Apr 2017 - (8463) Light L16 camera to ship in July and look like this
- Tuesday 25 Apr 2017 - (8052) New firmware for Sony cameras
- Thursday 27 Apr 2017 - (30) GoPro talks 'over-capture' with Fusion
- Thursday 27 Apr 2017 - (335) Pond5 - 7.2 million clips and growing [video]
- Thursday 27 Apr 2017 - (502) How Boxcast has solved three big 4K streaming problems [video]
- Thursday 27 Apr 2017 - (2253) Bluetooth: the Ursa Mini Pro’s really useful hidden feature
- Thursday 27 Apr 2017 - (1669) DJI and Hasselblad introduce 100MP aerial photograph platform