Jonny Elwyn is a freelance editor and blogger who has been living and working in London, UK for the past 10 years. Having grown up with a deep love for film and a healthy geek interest in all things technical, editing is his perfect job.
Off the back of a decade of successful freelancing, Jonny has written a 100 page primer on How To Be A Freelance Creative – a straight-forward, practical guide to building a freelance creative career from the ground up.
Jonny Elwyn reckons that effective arguing in the edit room is not only an important part of the creative process, it can play a vital part in getting the end product right. Plus there's Pixar's implementation of 'plussing' to consider
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55967) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (54114) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51734) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11263) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6483) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Saturday 20 Jan 2018 - (311) The tech wizardry involved in restoring lost television
- Friday 19 Jan 2018 - (613) The seemingly unstoppable rise of autofocus
- Friday 19 Jan 2018 - (2989) We should now start taking 8K very seriously
- Friday 19 Jan 2018 - (716) The 4K spy in the sky
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (780) How to turn your timelapse into a masterpiece