29 Dec 2017
Erik Vlietinck shares his secrets to good post production audio using Izotope's remarkable RX 6 and Ozone 8 plugins.Read more...
08 Dec 2017
RØDE's first release looks idea for small studios and home setups who want studio quality without having to give up a side of their house!Read more...
29 Nov 2017
We are never truly in a silent world. Knowing the difference between silence and ambience could make or break your soundtrack.Read more...
23 Nov 2017
Make sure you get your audio settings and recordings right with this important guide from Tim Dunphy.Read more...
For those thinking that camera technology can get out of control sometimes, there is always the reassuring world of extreme high-end audio to act as a reference point. The McIntosh MC1.25KW amplifier is a case in point.Read more...
06 Nov 2017
RedShark Review: Sound Devices released its MixPre series of audio recorders earlier this year, with the MixPre-10 the most recent addition. Erik Vlietinck had the opportunity to try out a MixPre-6, a compact recorder that can handle eight channels and promises audio quality that belies its size and price.Read more...
27 Oct 2017
Whilst much of the focus on Blade Runner 2049 has been on the incredible visuals, sound plays a huge part in the movie’s emotional atmosphere. This amazingly informative video delves into the production of the soundtrack for the film.Read more...
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55531) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (53929) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51387) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11027) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 2 Jan 2018 - (7800) FCP X 10.4 - the best update yet to the highly capable software
- Tuesday 16 Jan 2018 - (558) Remember the Apertus AXIOM? Here's the latest update
- Tuesday 16 Jan 2018 - (2598) What is the state of the art in PC graphics?
- Tuesday 16 Jan 2018 - (735) Kyno media management software receives major update
- Monday 15 Jan 2018 - (1908) Is it wrong to grade on a consumer monitor?
- Monday 15 Jan 2018 - (1016) Rokinon releases 14mm F2.8 AF prime for Canon EF mount
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video