RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Saturday 13 Aug 2016 - (32776) If you want to get the best out of digital, buy an old film camera.
- Thursday 11 Aug 2016 - (15726) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (14909) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Tuesday 9 Aug 2016 - (12236) How to make a 4K video without a 4K video camera
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10026) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Tuesday 23 Aug 2016 - (520) RedShark Review: DPA 4017B condenser mic
- Tuesday 23 Aug 2016 - (1976) Why the Ursa Mini's new software and UI is a welcome change
- Monday 22 Aug 2016 - (1140) What will we see in VR's next wave?
- Monday 22 Aug 2016 - (1579) The momentum behind 4K is now unstoppable
- Monday 22 Aug 2016 - (2179) Is this the new GoPro Hero5?