RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Monday 24 Apr 2017 - (12639) Resolve 14 is the software’s biggest upgrade ever
- Saturday 22 Apr 2017 - (10249) Avid goes free: Meet Media Composer First
- Monday 17 Apr 2017 - (8614) Light L16 camera to ship in July and look like this
- Tuesday 25 Apr 2017 - (8550) New firmware for Sony cameras
- Friday 21 Apr 2017 - (6051) Hands on with the surprise new Sony a9 mirrorless camera
- Saturday 29 Apr 2017 - (412) Videoblocks moves into stills [video]
- Saturday 29 Apr 2017 - (2026) RedShark Awards winners for NAB 2017
- Friday 28 Apr 2017 - (518) New ARRI presets let you achieve looks fast
- Friday 28 Apr 2017 - (1053) AMD's "latest and greatest graphics card" [video]
- Friday 28 Apr 2017 - (656) Signiant talks storage independence [video]