RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (21811) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Saturday 14 May 2016 - (20673) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (20374) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (13057) Five things a Colorist would like to say to a DP
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (10847) 7 Free Motion Design Assets for Video Editors [sponsored]
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (628) Olympus' impressive new action cam challenges GoPro
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (4276) The Sony PXW-Z150: “It is astounding what Sony has achieved for this price.”
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (871) Are we ready for driverless...cameras?
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (3916) Adobe to add native ProRes support to Windows software
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (934) LEDs and the power to (battery) weight ratio