RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47389) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13709) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12439) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11539) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9173) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (474) Roku 4 adds 4K streaming
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (878) RE:Vison Effects anti-flicker plugins now available for Nuke, Fusion and other OpenFX hosts
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (647) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1706) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2557) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor