RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Saturday 24 Sep 2016 - (34549) Did someone wipe the moon landing tapes?
- Saturday 17 Sep 2016 - (28080) Why are some cameras so expensive while others are so cheap?
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (23307) Vintage lenses for large-sensor cameras - Part 1
- Monday 19 Sep 2016 - (7032) Panasonic unveils new GH5 prototype
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (6128) VEGAS is back, and it's in very good shape
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (568) The best quality video you will ever see
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (935) iZotope announces its newest mixing plug-in: Neutron
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (3802) How the GoPro Karma and DJI Mavic drones will change the industry
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (3778) Low light photography continues to impress
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (1414) RED provides a masterclass in good customer service