RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Sunday 10 Dec 2017 - (33572) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 3 Dec 2017 - (31044) Here's how to make your films look good
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (29230) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Wednesday 13 Dec 2017 - (24992) Want to earn money from your film? You'll find that making it was the easy part...
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (9596) More megapixels are coming. Just get used to it [opinion]
- Sunday 17 Dec 2017 - (6896) Christmas gifts for the camera crew
- Saturday 16 Dec 2017 - (879) Masters of Light: a classic revisited
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1524) How to get the best from low bitrate cameras
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1590) The essentials of controlling your exposure part 1: aperture
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1284) NewBlueFX Titler Pro 6: an incredibly fast and easy way to create titles