RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (21816) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (15910) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (12945) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11177) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Wednesday 13 Jul 2016 - (7343) Infographic: The importance of ergonomics [Sponsored]
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (607) Blackmagic's Fusion 8.2 coming to Linux in both free and paid versions
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (1112) The fastest Nvidia GPU ever: the new Pascal-based Quadro P6000
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (943) Atomos firmware update brings HDR support to non-HDR displays
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (1014) Shooting sports cinematically...with prime lenses
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (1868) Is the standard lens just a myth?