RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Saturday 18 Jun 2016 - (28444) This is how good Canon’s low light camera is
- Saturday 25 Jun 2016 - (12062) Microphones for Video: What you need to know
- Tuesday 28 Jun 2016 - (9127) 8K video will be the new Still Photography
- Tuesday 21 Jun 2016 - (7922) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Friday 17 Jun 2016 - (6806) Sony's excellent new RX10 III balances price and performance
- Wednesday 29 Jun 2016 - (454) Autodesk to offer Industry Collections
- Wednesday 29 Jun 2016 - (810) The modern version of offline and online
- Wednesday 29 Jun 2016 - (2948) RedShark Review: Tangent Ripple Control Surface
- Tuesday 28 Jun 2016 - (2991) Panasonic releases new AG-AC30 handheld
- Tuesday 28 Jun 2016 - (1660) Digital Bolex to stop making cameras