RedShark is a multiplatform online publication for anyone with an interest in moving image technology and craft. With over 50 contributors worldwide, full-time developers, editorial, sales and marketing staff, it is the go-to site for informed opinion and know-how for the quickly changing video, film and content creation industries.
If you’d like to contribute an article, or send us a press release, please visit the Editorial page.
If you’d like to advertise, see Advertising.
- Tuesday 8 Aug 2017 - (11051) Why AMD’s Ryzen Threadripper is such a big deal
- Saturday 12 Aug 2017 - (10736) 11 things filmmakers need to consider about audio
- Thursday 3 Aug 2017 - (9697) Panasonic's 5.7K EVA1: full details here at last - and they were worth the wait!
- Friday 11 Aug 2017 - (6983) The Sony FS7 II: best in class
- Sunday 6 Aug 2017 - (6775) The Practical Guide to Lighting on a Budget - Part One
- Thursday 17 Aug 2017 - (135) Streamlining your workflow with metadata
- Thursday 17 Aug 2017 - (826) Are the fabled Processor Wars back again?
- Thursday 17 Aug 2017 - (1385) Struggling on a budget? Maybe there is a used camera bargain out there for you
- Wednesday 16 Aug 2017 - (529) A box with a lens: high level photography with low level equipment
- Wednesday 16 Aug 2017 - (466) Smoothing the workflow: Lesspain's Kyno receives major update